Are your instincts telling you that you were created to do more than you are currently doing?
Would you like to take the next step to advance your career but not sure what to do to get promoted into a leadership role, get more recognition in meetings, or change your career to something that aligns with your interests, skills, and values?
Hi, My name is Lynn George, Owner and Principal Career Consultant of Lynn George Consulting and I help women create a road-map for success to take their career or business to the next level. In 2012, I left my teaching job, teaching Career & Technology to high school students because the call to leadership was calling me. At the time, I interpreted the call to leadership as having a title which meant someone deemed me as worthy of a promotion therefore, I will be a manager. What I did not know was that the call to leadership was a call out of my comfort zone to serve in a capacity that would require me to lead efforts that aligned with my values, skills, and natural talent to lead.
What have you been called out to do?
Are you a woman with the desire to lead in your field but not sure how to get recognized?
Many people are searching for meaningful (purposeful) work. We are living in a time that work is no longer accepted as something we simply do to survive. Instead, we want work that is aligned with our interests, skills, and internal values.
With over 15 years span in career services, I understand how to help you transition into leadership where you will be recognized for your efforts, be the "go-to" in your company, and become an authority in your field.
The game plan of submitting resumes and hoping for the best is a an old way and challenging way to look for a job. This old approach will leave you feeling frustrated and misinforming you of what you are capable of receiving all because you don't have the guidance of an experienced Certified Career Coach.
- Career Transition Services (change in career and/or job)
- Career Development Services (professional development strategy/planning)
- Resume Writing (have a career problem or would like advice about your resume)
- Career Coaching
- Facilitate Career Development Workshops
- Leadership Development (coaching)
- Workforce Development Consulting Services (specialized groups such as individuals with felonies and homeless)
As a result of career coaching services, you can get:
- A solid job search plan
- Professional Development Advice & Techniques
- Prioritized action steps
- Learn how to effectively network (for introverts too. I'm an introvert-more like an ambivert but I digress ;)
- Prepare for a job interview
- Understand best ways to follow up
- Clarity around blind spots
- Confidence to take action
Most of all, I hold you accountable to the goals you set and the outcomes you want to achieve.
Set up a free 30 minute Career Design Strategy session now:
You have the power to create the life you want to live everyday.
career transformation is the commitment to marrying passion with business." Lynn George